DGKN staff report
DALTON The East Wayne Fire District will have a special meeting at 6 p.m. Wednesday, July 27, at Station 1 in Dalton, according to a notification from fiscal clerk Barbara Stoll.
The meeting is to address the following:
- To consider the building and/or addition of a new fire station secondary to the receipt of federal funding;
- The current lease of the fire station;
- Public records requests;
- Review of District expenses and payment of bills;
- General department policies and procedures;
- General administrative matters.
- The Board may also consider, and may enter an executive session to address, consideration of appointment, dismissal, promotion, or compensation of one or more public employees, including fire chief and fiscal officer; to consider discipline and the investigation of complaints against a public employee; and to
conference with attorneys for the District concerning disputes involving the District that are the subject of pending or imminent court action.