BUSINESS NEWS: Buehler’s offers online shopping at Orrville store
ORRVILLE Buehler’s Fresh Foods now offers online grocery shopping at their Orrville store.
Customers can choose to order groceries online for curbside pickup or delivery – or shop in-store if they prefer, according to a news release.
With the addition of Orrville, Buehler’s now offers online shopping at these locations – Wooster Milltown, Medina River Styx and Forest Meadows, Canton, New Philadelphia, Dover, Portage Lakes, Ashland, Coshocton and Wadsworth – providing shoppers with a way to shop without stepping inside the store.
The online shopping service, powered by Buehler’s partner Freshop, allows customers to order groceries, create
shopping lists, get coupons, and access weekly ads on the store’s website: www.buehlers.com.
Buehler’s online shopping allows shoppers to:
• shop on computer or mobile device at www.buehlers.com, or use Buehler’s new app (iOS or Android)
• pay online for their order
• have trained personal shoppers who hand-pick and assemble each order
• try it free. The $1.95 service fee is waived on the customer’s first three orders with Promo Code SAVETIME
• select date and time for pick-up order or delivery
• shop from their clickable weekly ad – add items directly into the shopping cart from the online ad
• see all available varieties of sale items while you view the weekly ad.
Buehler’s Fresh Foods operates 13 Buehler’s Fresh Foods supermarkets in Wooster, Orrville, Wadsworth, Medina, Ashland, New Philadelphia, Dover, Jackson Township, Coshocton, Portage Lakes and Massillon.
Buehler’s Fresh Foods grocery store was founded in 1929 by E.L. Buehler and his wife, Helen. The family moved the business in 1932 to Wooster, and, after four generations, grew to 13 stores serving the northeast Ohio market. In 2017, Buehler’s became an ESOP (employee stock ownership program) with the belief that selling to their own employees was the best way to assure the continuation of the innovative and creative spirit which made the chain a benchmark for independent grocers.